A. Answer the following questions.
1. Where does the frog like to sit or spend time?
Ans:- The frog sits on the rivers and ponds.
2. How does the frog catch its food?
Ans:- The frog catches its food near the ponds and puddles.
3. How does the frog move in water and on land?
Ans:- The frod hops in water and on land.
4. What helps the frog hide in its surroundings?
Ans:- The skin colour of frog hide in its surroundings.
1. What would it feel like to live like a frog, both in water and on land?
Ans:- I would feel like having two homes one in water and other on land. I would enjoy the splash of water and the taste of insects around it on the otherhand I would also enjoy the food on land.
2. If you could hop as
high as a frog, what fun
things would you do?
Ans:- If I could hop as high as a frog, I’d bounce over tall grass and land in cool ponds just for fun. I’d leap from stone to stone like a game, and maybe even surprise birds by reaching their branches. It would feel like turning every jump into an adventure!
3. How is a frog’s life
different from a fish’s
life?
Ans:- A frog’s life is different from a fish’s life because frogs can live both in water and on land, while fish live only in water. Frogs breathe through their lungs and skin, but fish use gills to breathe underwater. Frogs hop and eat insects on land, while fish swim and eat smaller creatures in water.
4. How are frogs’ webbed
feet similar to the
flippers used by scuba
divers?
Ans:- Frogs’ webbed feet and scuba divers’ flippers are alike because both help in swimming faster and more smoothly. Just like flippers push water back to move a diver forward, webbed feet spread wide to push water, making frogs strong swimmers. Both act like natural paddles in water!
Comments
Post a Comment